The disclaimer you are about to read
may sound a bit
harsh and may frighten some readers. It's purpose is to protect Polymer Science Learning Center ("PSLC"). It is not meant to frighten any prospective users away. Please do not be offended or intimidated by its contents. Our sites are meant to bring a lighter side to science, we just have to get the legal "mumbo-jumbo" out of the way.
- PSLC offers this site as an educational tool. PSLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED TO ANY PERSON, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHILE SAID PERSON IS EXECUTING ANY OF THE DEMOS OR EXPERIMENTS LISTED AT THIS SITE. YOU ARE WHOLLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SAFETY.
- By using this site, you have agreed to hold PSLC harmless from any and all damages or injuries caused during any phase of any of the demos or experiments. If you do not agree to hold PSLC harmless, do not use this site.
- PSLC retains full and complete right and title to the content, images, and trademarks used in this site. Everything in this site is owned and copyrighted by PSLC, unless otherwise stated. Unauthorized use of the content in this site is prohibited. Permission to use the information for any purpose other than the ones we mention herein, must be in writing from Authorized Representative, Dr. Lon J. Mathias.
- We put safety precautions in the demos and experiments for your safety. Be sure to follow any precautions stated. You are wholly responsible for any injury or damage suffered during any phase of the execution of any of the demos or experiments.
- We have tested the demos and experiments found on this site. It is recommended that you not attempt to modify the demos and experiments and that you not substitute any of the "ingredients". We are not responsible for any injury or damage caused due to the user's inability to read and follow the directions as stated, or otherwise.
- By using any of the materials found on this site, you take full responsibility for anything that goes wrong, and you further relieve PSLC of any responsibility for anything that goes wrong. In other words, if anybody gets hurt for any reason, you're on your own.
- PSLC is not responsible for any problems which may occur due to computer viruses or the like. All of our files are scanned on a daily basis with the latest software. You can further protect yourself from computer viruses by making sure you have the latest anti-virus scanner running on your computer.
- PSLC is not liable for any damages or losses that you may incur when using this site. This site is provided to you as-is, without any warranty, implied or expressed.
- Any information that you post on the site becomes the property of PSLC, without any compensation to you, even if PSLC uses your ideas, information and creations in the future. However, PSLC will gladly give full credit for any submissions and will discontinue use of any submission upon written request by the submittor.